TECH.CON finds modern and efficient technical building installations for all types of residential complexes!
The existing residential complex at Bäckerstraße 18 in 1010 Vienna was extended by an attic floor and a loft. A total of six residential units were built in the attic floor. In addition, eight flats were completely renovated. The existing commercial space on the ground floor is used as a restaurant (INIGO). The restaurant was in operation during the entire duration of the renovation. The building has landmark status, so special attention has to be paid to the preservation of the existing building during planning and construction. The building was equipped with a new heat supply system (district heating). All of the supply lines of the building were newly installed. In accordance with public authorities and the historic monument protection authority, all hvac and electrical systems were updated.
The following activities were carried out regarding technical building installations:
- Renewal of the entire heating system (switch from gas supply to district heating) in all new and newly renovated flats in the building
- Construction of district heating connection facilities for the existing apartments
- Construction of a safety staircase according to official directives (pressure aeration, safety and escape lighting, dry riser, etc.)
- Installation of decentralised air conditioning systems for all attic flats
- Renewal of the entire sanitary installation system of the flats
- Adaptation and connection to existing supply and disposal systems
Dr. Ignaz-Seipel-Platz 1
General Designer/Architect :
kp. consulting group ZT – GesmbH
Type of Project:
Residential Complex – Renovation and Extension of the Attic floor